I love to cook, bake, and all things health and fitness, especially after finding Tone It Up, so I can’t help but share this smoothie recipe, which may turn into your next smoothie bowl obsession!
Mango Ginger Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 inch of fresh ginger (peeled)
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla coconut milk (carton coconut milk, not canned)
- 1 scoop of your favorite vanilla plant-based protein powder (I used Perfect Fit Protein)
- Smoothie bowl toppings: unsweetened coconut flakes and Bakery On Main Gluten-Free Granola (or your favorite smoothie bowl toppings, like almonds, chia & flax seeds)
- Blend all ingredients together except smoothie bowl toppings in a blender
- Pour smoothie into a large bowl and top with smoothie bowl toppings
- Enjoy with a spoon😋
It doesn’t just taste good…
P.S. If we went to elementary school together and you’re reading this, I hope you remember the PB&J recipe direction challenge we had to do because I was thinking of that this whole time when writing out this recipe!😂🙈
Enjoy, loves! xoxo
Want to download this recipe? Click HERE! Do you plan on making this smoothie blow? Snap a pic on Instagram after you make it and tag me in it with #YourTwentySomethingPRGirl and @beccaa_howe & @howeshetonesup Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored in any way and all thoughts and opinions are my own.